Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013!!

We had a great time in Fluvanna with all of the family! So glad Cory was able to make it this year. When it was all said and done Audrey participated in 3 egg hunts!! She has become a pro. Also, she had her first experience in a bounce house. She loved it!! Her sweet cousin Sydney made sure that she was taken care of when the bigger kids entered. Audrey also got stung by a bee while we were in Fluvanna. I am so proud of her she did not even make a peep!! That's my tough little cookie! I am 100% sure that if it had stung me I would be crying like a baby. Connor enjoyed all the chaos and excitement. He is definitely my curious child. He barely took a 20 minute nap because he did not want to miss anything.



























2 comments:

  1. That little sailor dress is just too much. I can't even. Poor little Connor...still a bald baby. :) It looks like you cut your hair, hippita...you should have given him some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, Love your precious babies, need more pics, aunt gwenie

    ReplyDelete

Baby Flippin

Baby Flippin
Our little peanut